Nov 4, 2008

PROUD!!!




Good afternoon fellow bloggers...I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I enjoy reading each and every one of your blogs and I am so glad you took the time to read my daily sometimes weekly thoughts.... As you all know it is election day!!!! I am so excited to be honest I am 28 and this is the first year that I have voted...it feels so great to learn and know more about politics.... I just wanted to say that I am a proud Obama voter... I believe that he will lead this country into such great things.... I am not saying anything negative about McCain's camp ... I just choose to go with Obama on his views and what he stands for. I am not writing this blog to receive negative feedback... I just wanted to say I VOTED!!!! And I feel that it counts :) Thank you to all those women who fought to let our voices be heard.... So whether you pick Obama or


McCain... do it....just pick and be proud to be an American with the privilege to vote....man or women..... Thanks so much....Scoti

9 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comment on my blog too! I also read your comment that you left on Kindra's blog and I say Amen to it:)
My whole family voted for Obama, except for my DIL but that is okay that is her right and choice and I respect that.
Thanks again,
Rondell

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comment on my blog too! I also read your comment that you left on Kindra's blog and I say Amen to it:)
My whole family voted for Obama, except for my DIL but that is okay that is her right and choice and I respect that.
Thanks again,
Rondell

Raggedy Angel said...

I agree!!!!! Beth

Kindra-At Home With K said...

AMEN!! Thank you so much for you comment on my post today. It really meant a lot. I was not surprised by the comment that was left for me...I have read many blogs and emails stating that I'm going to hell, I'm satan's friend...and so on. I don't think it's very christian to judge people the some people are doing with Obama and their supporters.

I haven't read a blog or received any bad email about McCain. I think that says a lot in itself that us Obama supporter can focus on the positive and not the negative.

We are fortunate to vote and speak our minds but sometimes things are better when left unsaid.

I am itching for tonight!!

Tina said...

Hi Scoti, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I just popped over to say hi and I read your very nice post about your choice. America is an amazing place to live and though Obama wasn't my choice this election, I'm glad to see someone who respects my decision as I've respected others. I've been called a racist (not to my face, they wouldn't dare) just for being a woman who holds conservative values and votes accordingly. I've managed to remain positive through this tough election and now that it's over, I will continue to be a proud American who prays daily for our country just as I did before.
I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and it's nice to meet you.
blessings
T

Anonymous said...

Wow Scoti, I am happy you voted in this election...good for you.
Here in Australia it is compulsory to vote and you get a hefty fine if you don't..lol...
Anyway, i hope Obama will do a wonderful job and wish him and his family all the best
luv Ann.xx

Farmchick said...

Hi~
I just came over from Gerttsburg Homestead. I really enjoyed reading through you blog. I hope you will stop in and visit me sometime!

Love the Obama Chick button!!!

Debi said...

SCoti you've been tagged... some of the readers would like to know about you! Love you hope your having a good day!
Love mom. Come over to my blog to check it out!!

Justina said...

WHERE ARE YOU? we haven't heard from you in AGES! LOL!