Oct 29, 2008

I'm back!!! Miss me...?????


Okay so I have been neglecting my blog for the last couple of weeks and I need to stop it out right now!!!! So I have been oober busy with the kids, daycare and girl scouts!!! It is all so fun though!!! Daycare is getting better...he is doing a little better he started counseling and it seems to be working :) I have also enrolled to take a course on children with behavioral setbacks...so I am excited about that it is in Topeka and its a weekend long and its FREE!!! And they have daycare provided...also free... so the kids and I will be taking a mini vacation:) Okay...girl scouts is sooo much fun this next week we are making homemade ornaments for a tree that we are purchasing to help our local pride committee...so anybody got any good tried and true recipes that I can do with them in 1 hour? I can make the dough ahead of time.... ??? Also I am hosting Thanksgiving Dinner at my home this year for both Chris and I's families!!!! I am sooooo excited...I have the invitations printed that I will be sending out on Friday and I have a menu started I am also sending the menu out 10 days before to guests who RSVP!!! I have my take settings picked out and the kids and I are making homemade cornucopias...I got the idea from good ol Martha... here....http://www.marthastewart.com/article/mini-cornucopias-and-door-arrangements?lnc=e49fdc53f03ee010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&rsc=collage_holiday_thanksgiving-holiday-crafts



I have also got a couple of Thanksgiving crafts for the kids to do... I am soooo excited!!!!


I have also been trying to get motivated to start my holiday crafts......seriously I need some motivation!!!! I have alot to be making.....:)


Also working on planning a cookie exchange with Taryn....its too cute her wanting to host one :0

In case I haven't bragged..which I haven't a couple of weeks ago Taryn entered in our local town homecomings Lip Sync contest....and....SHE WON!!!!! She sang Sugarlands...all I wanna dooooo....here it is on you tube so you can see it..... It is so wonderful... I am soo beyond proud...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-wm1pQ9b2k please feel free to leave me comments on how stinkin cute she was...sorry the video is so grainy...but you get the just of how awesome she is....also my mom has put Brocks first b-day party and the kids doing the pedal pull on there if ya wanna take a peak!!! Until next time folks....Love thy neighbor!!!!! Hugs and Kisses....Scoti
P.S. Alot of great giveaways going on too...so hurry on over and comment away!!! http://garagegramma.blogspot.com/ she is giving away the cutest towels...and man she is a hoot...
plus this awesome giveaway...but don't enter as I will be winning this...lol just kidding hurry on over drawing is November 1st!! http://charsethman.blogspot.com/2008/10/soggy-saturday-birthday-giveaway.html
so here are the two that I had time to post up today I will be back tomorrow... :)

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

It IS getting to be that time of year when everyone is going to get really busy! I have alot of handmade stuff I want to make too...I've been working on some, but the list is never ending! I hope you get alot accomplished! It sounds like you're doing well getting your invitations and everything ready for your Thanksgiving dinner!

Have a great day!
Tammy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!


hope all is going well for you!