Aug 12, 2008

busy..busy..busy

So things have been way too busy lately..I have a moment last night to let just say myself..minus the kiddos, husband, phone, door bell, and the barking dogs. lol Well things have just been so chaotic that I called my darling MIL last night to discuss a few things. This weekend is when the kiddos are coming.. I don't think I have told you about my 2 step children... N....and B..yes another B... 7 and 6 who we get every other weekend...and its our turn..YEA!!! Boys are all going fishing this weekend..weather permitting and what to do with the girls....hmmm..having a granny and Nana and mom craft weekend....We are all going to get together to do some grafting together. There is a craft showing coming up in September and I think...we are going to all attempt to have a booth together...OUR first craft show...I am soooo excited!!! So I sat down to make a list of everything that I want to try my hand at as well as I have a baby shower to plan.... So I am going to begin the quest for some polka pods and rose hips so we can fragrance our own... And I need to get over to Mary Prices a little mom and pop shop with lots of fabric very reasonably priced....So I can get started on many crafts..... I am also going to try my hand at siliconing some bulbs.....And trying to make my own cinnamon rolls...the crafty kind that you can set out not candles....maybe bowl fillers is the word I am looking for. IDK!!! But I do have alot of ideas for all of us as well as we are going to make a batch of laundry soap. I have made this once already and I just made a small batch but I did love it as well as Dishwasher soap i made!!! It didn't turn out as well so if you have any ideas..let me know. My family whose house burnt down is all doing well. They have decided to move to a neighboring town with some other family and the donations of things are still pouring in so. I am happy they have gotten settled in and are now looking for a place to start anew!!! T starts school in 9 days...I am so terrified!!! All day Kindergarten sounds like a long day without sissy! And I sure don't know how well the little guys is going to handle sissy being gone all day. I thank goodness I get to stay home with him although there has been alot of shifting in daycare kids since the fire. Lost 2 kids and trying to replace their spots as well as a mom who wants to change jobs..Whew....I think its always something. Then my garden is starting to produce some tomatoes and squash. The neighbor ran over the okra, peppers and onions with his lawnmower....long story...But anyway... I think I am going to get started on painting a few things...As I will post them this week and later next week after our exciting weekend!!! XOXO

No comments: