Aug 18, 2008

Pay-It- Foward!!! and This productive Sunday!!!!







Okay so my mommy is taking part of a pay-it-foward!! And need somebody's to sign up she posted it on her blog and is waiting so patienly to have people sign up so she can send out some goodies!!! So head on over there read a little and sign up!! Save her to your blog lists...well because she my mom :) http://whatscookninjunk.blogspot.com/




Okay as for our Sunday evening...we ( my daughter, mother and I ) made some aprons!!! I am so excited about these.....I have started crafting for some upcoming craft shows. We all worked so hard on them....they were so fun. So here is a little sneek peak at them....





The boy...his idea of funny...lol!!!



And the finished product!!!! My very first apron...actually me second I will have to take pics of the first one and put them up later. Much Love Scoti

No comments: